We take sustainability seriously and believe there is no alternative to being fully responsible in every aspect of our lives.
We only work with suppliers and materials who adhere to the high standards we set for ourselves:
- Our manufacturers ensure their workers are well looked after
- We only use fabrics which have been manufactured sustainably
- Dyes and inks for our clothes are dealt with carefully
- Our garments are printed in the UK
Our garments are manufactured in a Fair Wear factory which adheres to the following criteria:
- No child labour
- No forced labour
- Safe and healthy working environment
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Legal labour contracts
- Payment of living wage
- No employee discrimination
- No excessive work hours
We recognise that garment manufacturing is one of the most harmful and environmentally damaging industries on the planet, so we ensure we only work with suppliers who take significant steps towards addressing these issues.
All our fabrics have been manufactured sustainably including the sourcing of low impact raw materials and ensuring full traceability of all fibres. This is to ensure energy and natural resources are conserved and any negative impacts to the environment are minimised.