6. SECURITY & PRIVACY
- Is everything available to order?
- Yes, all products are in stock and ready for dispatch unless stated otherwise. If a particular size is out of stock, it'll be marked with a red cross over that size and you won't be able to select this option. However you can click on the 'Email me when sold out sizes available' link to be emailed when we have the item back in stock.
- How do I know what size to order?
- We have a comprehensive size guide providing specific measurements which you can find here. This also includes an international equivalent guide to help you translate into other popular sizing systems.
- How do I know if you deliver to my country?
- We currently deliver to 69 countries worldwide. You can find which countries they are here.
- Are you able to deliver to a different address to my billing address?
- Yes, we can deliver to your work address or a friend/neighbour instead. Please note all UK orders and most international orders will require a signature, so please bear this in mind when stating your delivery address.
- How will my order be packaged?
- All orders come elegantly wrapped in tissue in our men's or women's signature gift box. Unless you tell us otherwise, items will come wrapped together in the relevant gift box with each box contains 1-3 items depending on the size of the items. The men's gift box is black with an embossed logo and the women's gift box is white with a gold logo.
- Can I send as a gift?
- Yes, all orders come elegantly wrapped in tissue in our men's or women's signature gift box. All you need to do is let us know what personal message(s) you'd like included and indicate whether you'd like the items wrapped together or individually. To advise us, please leave the details in the box at the checkout here. You can then select the delivery address of the recipient if you want to send to them directly, or have us send the gifts to you so you can give them by hand.
- If you need gifts sent to different addresses, we advise you process these as separate orders. For more information on gifting and gift returns, please see our gifting details here.
- Do I need an account to order?
- You're able to purchase without an account, however you'll be given the option to create one when you checkout. We recommend you do as you'll be able to save your delivery address, view your past orders and save time when ordering in the future.
- How do I place an order?
- Simply navigate to your item of choice, and select the size you want. Click the 'ADD TO BAG' button which automatically adds the item into your shopping bag. You can see the number of items in your bag indicated in the top right hand corner of the page.
Once you've added all the items you want to your bag, hover over the cart icon at the very top of the page and select 'CHECKOUT'. Check all the items in your bag are correct, and if necessary amend any quantities before clicking on 'UPDATE BAG' to reflect the change.
Once you're happy with what's in your bag, click 'CHECKOUT' to proceed to payment using a credit/debit card or 'CHECKOUT WITH PAYPAL' if you'd prefer to pay using this method.
- How can I pay?
- You can pay for your order using all major credit cards, debit cards and PayPal.
- What currency will I pay in?
- All prices displayed are in British Pounds (GBP) and will be charged in British Pounds (GBP) at the checkout. If you'd like to see roughly how this equates to another currency, please select from the list of popular international currencies using the currency dropdown found at the top right hand side of the page. Please note however that the prices shown are just estimates and may differ slightly from the actual rate charged by your credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Can I claim VAT?
- Yes, all prices shown are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Paying with a credit/debit card
Once you're happy with what's in your bag, click 'CHECKOUT' to proceed to payment with a credit/debit card. Follow the simple step-by-step instructions - you can either log into your account if you have one, or fill in your details manually if you don't. Please note your card details are verified automatically online by Shopify Payments and are not stored on the site.
- Paying with PayPal
Once you're happy with what's in your bag, click 'CHECKOUT WITH PAYPAL' to log into your PayPal account and authorise the payment.
- What happens after I order?
- Once you've ordered, you'll be directed to an order confirmation page containing your order number. You'll also receive a confirmation e-mail with the items you've purchased, your order total and the billing and delivery address. Please double-check everything is correct and contact us as soon as possible if anything's wrong. Once our team at the warehouse have processed your order, you'll receive a second email to let you know your order has been dispatched and to provide you with a tracking number.
- Can I change my address after I've ordered?
- We try our best to process and dispatch orders as quickly as possible, therefore any changes will need to be on a case by case basis depending on whether the order has been processed. In any case, please contact us as soon as possible to request a change, and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- Can I cancel my order if I change my mind?
- Yes, however please let us know as quickly as possible. As long as the order hasn’t been dispatched, we’ll stop the order and refund you. If the order has already been shipped, please accept the item and then return it to us via the usual returns process here.
- How long will it take for my order to be dispatched?
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders made before 2pm UK time on the same day. In some rare cases this isn't possible, in which case they'll be dispatched the next business day.
- When will my order be delivered?
- We have different delivery times depending on how far the parcel has to go. You can find our estimated delivery times here.
- Do I need to sign for the parcel?
- Yes, all UK orders and most international orders will require a signature. You can find out which countries require a signature here. If you anticipate not being available to sign for you order, you can have us deliver to your work address or a friend/neighbour instead.
- What if I'm out when my order arrives?
- In this event the courier will leave a card telling you how to re-arrange the delivery or where to collect your order from.
- What do I do if my parcel hasn't arrived yet?
- You can check the progress of your order using the tracking link sent to you via email once your item has been dispatched. You can find out more about our delivery timeframes here, however if your delivery is more than 4 days overdue please contact us.
- Do you offer a 'Local Collect' service?
- At present we don't offer this service.
- How can I return an item?
If you need to return an item for any reason, we’ve made this process as easy as possible including free returns for all UK orders. Please see our refund process here.
- What do I do if I didn't receive a returns label in the parcel?
- If you live in the UK, this should be included in your parcel. Please contact us if you didn't receive one and we'll email you a label which you can stick onto the parcel as a replacement.
- I've lost my returns label, how can I get a new one?
- No problem, please contact us and we'll email you a label which you can stick onto the parcel as a replacement.
- What do I do if I've received the wrong item?
- We take every precaution to ensure this doesn't happen, however in the event you do receive the wrong item, please return it using the usual methods outlined in our return process here and we'll either send you the correct item in return or provide a full refund.
- How long does it take to process my return?
- As long as the items are returned unused and in their original packaging (including tags) within the relevant time frame stated below, we’ll endeavour to refund your account as soon as the parcel arrives back with us. When the return is processed you'll receive an email confirming your refund. Please note it can take up to 5 working days from receipt of the email for your bank account to be credited.
- What do I do if I haven't received a refund notification?
- If you don't receive an email notification from us within 14 days of returning the item, please contact us with the proof of postage and we will look into this for you.
- Is it possible to exchange an item?
- Yes, we want you to be happy with your purchase so an exchange can be made for a different size of the same product, subject to stock availability.
- How can I exchange my item?
- If you need to exchange an item for a different size, we’ve made this process as easy as possible. Please see our exchange process here.
- Do I have to pay to exchange an item?
- If you live in the UK, you're eligible for a free exchange which also includes free postage back to you with the new size. Please note however that you'll need to cover the cost of returning the exchanged item if it's still not correct.
- If you live outside of the UK, you're still eligible for an exchange however you'll need to cover the cost of sending the item back to us so we can exchange it. We'll then send you the new size free of charge.
6. SECURITY & PRIVACY
- How do you protect my data?
- How do I unsubscribe from emails?
- Please click on the link at the bottom of the email you have received to unsubscribe. Alternatively you can contact us to request us to do this for you.
If you have any questions about these FAQ's, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 14th November 2016